Community Agencies, Business, Organizations – Involvement Opportunities
- Donation of Gift Cards/Coupons. A product/resource from the Organization.
Examples of donated items in prior years:
- eggs from a local egg company
- varying grocery items to create over 300 grocery bag of items(1 bag per family unit)
- chips and salsa from a local restaurant to serve as snacks throughout the day
- coupons to visit a local car mechanic for free oil change
- Donation of time and services are also welcomed.
Examples donated in prior years:
- free flu shots and varying health screenings from local health clinics
- hair salon staff to assist in cutting hair
- photographers to assist taking family photos
- Information /Display Table on your Organization’s Services That Can Assist People With their Needs.
- Table space /table chairs provided
- In an effort to encourage the guests to stop by the booth and dialogue with the representatives, the guests receive a Door Prize ticket for every booth they visit. Several Door Prizes are awarded toward the end of the evening. Last year, 2 pre-lit Christmas Trees were provided as the door prizes
Examples of Organizations that have been represented in prior years:
- Baker Youth Club ▪Beaman Home
- Big Brothers/Big Sisters
- Cardinal Services
- Combined Community Services
- Crosswinds Youth
- ECA/Early Childhood Alliance
- Fellowship Missions
- Goodwill Career Center
- Habitat For Humanity
- Head Start
- Healthy Families
- Lutheran Social Services
- NIHHC/Northern Indiana Hispanic Health Coalition
- Salvation Army
- Warsaw Housing Authority
- Work One World Compassion Network
A Times Union “Thank You” advertisement will be posted to recognize all donors.